books! yeah! and! movies!

from albuquerque to nairobi,books are being read,movies are being watched. Debby and Amanda write about this. Debby - Mennonite Central Committe in Kenya; expertise: library books // Amanda - wearing glasses in Albuquerque; expertise: all things watchable

Friday, February 08, 2008

(Amanda)
Yo Debby. How dare you claim you read more than I watch. I promise you there's No Way.
Last night was the second new episode of Lost this season. The show has taken some crazy-ass turns and I'm loving it. I watch with an enthusiastic group of 9 ~ up until last week our Lost-viewings were catching up on the first three seasons and I was already ahead of them all. It's GREAT fun watching new ones with a group ~ being stunned together, trying to process the insanity together.
Lost = flawless/genius storytelling. I just deleted a long rant that is better summed up by that last sentence.
And ... post!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home