books! yeah! and! movies!

from albuquerque to nairobi,books are being read,movies are being watched. Debby and Amanda write about this. Debby - Mennonite Central Committe in Kenya; expertise: library books // Amanda - wearing glasses in Albuquerque; expertise: all things watchable

Friday, January 11, 2008

(DEBBY)
new year! new format! new friends join the blog!


In the city of Lancaster, in the state of Pennsylvania, in the Eash-Scott household, Amanda and Daniel and I sat down and typed out a description for our new blog.

Daniel is my nephew. He is 4 1/2 year old. He's great. He will maybe write about books such as Nate the Great, Winnie the Pooh, or Ramona.

Amanda is my friend. She lives in Albuquerque. She's great. She will write about movies and TV shows, possibly music, possibly books.

I will keep writing about libray books.

2008!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

    Debby -- I took your advice and sought out Google Reader and you're right: it didn't disappoint. Thanks so much for the heads-up! I used it to add THIS blog, in fact!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home