books! yeah! and! movies!

from albuquerque to nairobi,books are being read,movies are being watched. Debby and Amanda write about this. Debby - Mennonite Central Committe in Kenya; expertise: library books // Amanda - wearing glasses in Albuquerque; expertise: all things watchable

Friday, April 18, 2008

(Amanda)
Tonight in International Horror Film we watched Dario Argento's Opera. It's rockin', freaky, badly dubbed, and extremely imaginative. AND it confirmed that my irrational fear of peepholes is entirely rational.

I just finished Twin Peaks. I have exactly two things to say:
1. Agent Dale Cooper (Kyle MacLaughlin) is the most endearing character in any show, EVER.
2. re: the final 15 seconds:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Okay, two more things:
1. re: the final 15 minutes:
YEEEEAAAAAH! AWESOME!
2. That show was great. I think the major tool in my Sci-Fi class who said, on the first day, 'Kudos for teaching Lynch' would agree.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home